CV Nikolaj Raahauge
Project Management, Programme Management, Risk Management, Project Turnaround, Team Management, PRINCE2® Approved Trainer, Software Development, Software Test Management, Systems and Methodology Training.
- Nikolaj Christian Raahauge, born 1977
- +45 2075 9419
- Lundedalsvej 41, København NV
My overall goal is to continue my development on a personal as well as scientific level, while providing my colleagues the best support I can.
I believe that a competent and motivated group of individuals, with the right co-operation, can complete even the most complex of tasks.
- Extrovert , positive and humorous
- Structured, involved and driven to succeed
- Supportive, transparent and empathic leadership style
- MBTI: EN(F/T)J with an almost equal split between F and T.
Skills & Competencies
- I have worked as a manager in various settings and have always functioned well and with good ratings from my superiors. Be it as a prefect during my school years, at BBH Hospital managing staff many years my senior and of very different nationalities, or as a Project Manager, dealing with difficult management environments. Through all my activities I have always used a keen empathetic sense of understanding and the ability to enable the best performances in people, to achieve success.
- Coaching & Training
- I have always been used in various job functions to teach, coach and train fellow or new employees; in part due to my thorough understanding of the subject matter which, combined with an easy going and patient attitude, have enabled me to coach and teach the individual on their level.
- Project Management
- I have led several projects of different nature; from product development projects with a tight business focus to technical projects of both software development and operational maintenance nature, to large data migration and infrastructure projects. Common to my approach is the ability to understand and bridge gaps between the different aspects of the projects as well as the different types of resources, while remaining sharply focused on effective planning.
- Methodology Implementation
- I am a strong believer in understanding the specific mangement context, as to better be able to set the foundation for proper managment and control. The use of best practice methodology must be undertaken with respectful adaptation to the actual reality, to give the best results.
- 2013 - Present
- Project Management Consultant at NETS
- 2012 - Present
- PRINCE2® Lead Trainer at Peak Consulting Group
- 2009 - Present
- Approved PRINCE2® Trainer at Peak Consulting Group
Project Management Consultant, NETS
- August 2013 -
- Project Management of large IT Infrastructure project.
- February 2012 –
- Responsible for quality of delivery and coaching of 9 PRINCE2® Trainers. Developed Foundation and Practitioner course material. Initiation of new trainers according to APMG and Peak Consulting Group guidelines.
- May 2009 –
- Peak Consulting Group offers certifications in MSP™, PRINCE2® and IPMA.
I train PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner levels in 3 or 5 day courses.
- September 2007 –
- Working with customers within the Peak Consulting Group portfolio, focusing on Programmes, Projects and implementation of methodology, primarily through the PRINCE2®, MSP™ and M_o_R® best practice methods.
During my time at Peak Consulting Group I’ve focused on carrying out specific customer contracts, as well as PRINCE2® training and workshops for companies.
Project Management Consultant, 3F
- September 2010 –
- May 2012
- Management of business critical IT implementation projects as well as consultation and sparring with the Project Managers of the Project Office.
Management Consultant, danID
- August 2008 –
- August 2010
- Working in the Programme Office, supplying Corporate, Programme and Project Management with ideas, support and recommendations on methodology and practical appliance.
Management consultation, process definition and implementation within the realms of Software development, Change Control and Portfolio Management.
Project Management Consultant, Carlsberg Danmark A/S
- October 2007 –
- June 2008
- Project Management of large SAP Plant Merge project using PRINCE2®.
Case study available here.
- November 2005 –
- September 2007
- Project and team management in the Software Development department. Succesfully completed projects include: Development of Mediation, Rating and billing system, OEM Client integration - VoIP platform troubleshooting & optimization, IPTV systems integration and Implementing the early stages of a SCRUM development proces.
Technical Project Manager, Tele2
- March 2005 –
- November 2005
- Technical Project Manager of large migration project, planning and coordinating efforts and activities for Tele2 Denmark with Tiscali Italy and Netherlands.
Process Architect, Tiscali Denmark A/S
- December 2004 –
- March 2005
- Project & Change Management in the nordic organization(DK,NO and SE) focusing on bridging the gap between Business and IT in the centralized Tiscali platform. This included: Business process definition, Requirements specification, Coordination and prioritization, Test and implementation and Documentation and training
Application Consultant, Tiscali Denmark A/S
- March 2002 –
- December 2004
- Application Consultant focused on supporting the customer lifecycle within the OSS platform, including systems such as:
Oracle Financials, Siebel eCommunications, Geneva and IMS.
Supporting critical business processes such as Product and Order Management and provisioning.
This included change specifications, test and implementation as well as user training. Successfully completed training of 150+ users.
Helpdesk Support, Tiscali Denmark A/S
- May 2000 –
- March 2002
- Provide technical support to customers within the Tiscali product portfolio, including: Dialup, ADSL, Hosting
Provide training and coaching for new and existing colleagues, document internal procedures.
Internal IT Assistant, WorldOnline Denmark A/S
- February 2000 –
- May 2000
- Filling out a 3 month vacancy in the internal IT Department, setting up servers and client machines, both Linux and Windows.
Group Leader, Cleaning Dept, Bispebjerg Hospital
- 1998 -
- Management of a service team of 18 people, administrative tasks, coaching and training.
- MoP Foundation
- M_o_R® Foundation & Practitioner
- Approved PRINCE2® Trainer
- ISTQB Software Tester
MSP™ Foundation & Practitioner
- PRINCE2® Foundation
Copenhagen Business School
- 2008 – 2009
- HD Enkeltfag, Business Economics
- 1993 – 1996
- High School Diploma,Language, Music
Activities and Societies: Appointed Prefect, Skolebygningen Øst (2 years)
- Mod en Agil kultur
- Peak Consulting Group, April 2014
- Udviklingsmetoder til komplekse opgaver må derfor vælges med udgangspunkt i den enkelte organisations aktuelle projektmodenhed, kultur, styringsmekanismer samt strategi. Det er én af de centrale pointer i dette whitepaper, som også beskriver hvilke konkrete overvejelser enhver organisation bør tage i betragtning i forbindelse med valget af udviklingsmetode til en given opgave.
- Nikolaj Raahauge, Mads Lomholdt, Niels Zachariassen
I live with my girlfriend and 2 kids (11 years and 6 months old) in our house in Emdrup. I am a keen music fan and vinyl afficionado. Among my other interests are running, cycling, reading (mostly non-fiction, currently Complexity Theory gets a lot of attention) and spending time with friends & family.